astrEnfant astrEnfant

Thank you FiveHeadz!

Starcry Starcry

Love it! Waited ages for a new track! ^-^

Miqz responds:

thanx! ^^ glad you like it!

Equilibria - Ignis Fatuus Equilibria - Ignis Fatuus

One of my favourite tracks from the preview given! So much impact!!!

Impure Seduction (Original Mix) Impure Seduction (Original Mix)

Sounds a lot cleaner and a bit more intense as everything seems a bit more exaggerated in general! Liking some of the changes as well! Especially with the ending of the song! Great work!

Equilibria - Dawn of the Machines (Album Tease Mix) Equilibria - Dawn of the Machines (Album Tease Mix)

Can't wait! Sounds amazing!!!

Mandragora Mandragora

Woah amazing work! Reminds me of many parts of different songs from the artists you mentioned (One being Quo Vadis by M2U (1:42). Great work as usual!

Miyolophone responds:

Thank you! That accordion solo was a lot of fun :D

Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy) Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy)

Amazing song! Fave part by far is 3:30! Good job 1f1n1ty!

Bound By Fate Bound By Fate

Wow... listening to this without lyrics really makes it feel a lot more empty! Still cool and I can see how many improvements you had to do in order to make it come out the way it did in the 2014 mix!

Dylnmatrix responds:

I felt the same way as soon as Zom uploaded her cover, which is why I put them in :)

This is one of the tracks that set me in the direction of the style I used from here all the way until I released Hyperresonance and Zenith.

Equilibria - Forlorn Hope Equilibria - Forlorn Hope

OH MY GOD! This is awesome!!! :D

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man!

Leight Wight Leight Wight

Mate you are amazing! Your voice complements the song so well! Like I've said in previous songs you should really try covering one of their songs in your style (both vocally and instrumentally!) Incredible work! :D