Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy) Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy)

Amazing song! Fave part by far is 3:30! Good job 1f1n1ty!

Bound By Fate Bound By Fate

Wow... listening to this without lyrics really makes it feel a lot more empty! Still cool and I can see how many improvements you had to do in order to make it come out the way it did in the 2014 mix!

Dylnmatrix responds:

I felt the same way as soon as Zom uploaded her cover, which is why I put them in :)

This is one of the tracks that set me in the direction of the style I used from here all the way until I released Hyperresonance and Zenith.

Equilibria - Forlorn Hope Equilibria - Forlorn Hope

OH MY GOD! This is awesome!!! :D

Thanks man!

Leight Wight Leight Wight

Mate you are amazing! Your voice complements the song so well! Like I've said in previous songs you should really try covering one of their songs in your style (both vocally and instrumentally!) Incredible work! :D

Stray Stray

Smooooooth..... :D

Miyolophone responds:

Smooth as butter ;D

Ascent Ascent

Neat! Liking the variation on the drops :P
Could maybe use something in the background to give it a bit more impact, but other than that amazing work!

Incoming Incoming

Very... interesting... OwO

Bound By Fate (Original Mix) Bound By Fate (Original Mix)

Decided to look at some of your older tracks and I was surprised to find this! Its amazing! :D

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man! Appreciating the love on the older tracks, this one being my personal favorite.

Final Form Final Form

Very abstract and different style that I don't think I've ever heard before. I love it! I can see what MkalluxMusic is saying as I did get borderland(sy) vibes at around the 1:40 mark. Amazing work!

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your review. :)

Orphaned Anathema (boss fight loop) Orphaned Anathema (boss fight loop)

Very intense and fast paced from the get-go! Love it! :D